We’re here to provide excellent care to meet your schedule,
whether it’s a planned visit or needed treatment
of an illness that came up suddenly.
Helpful Websites & Books
- Healthy Sleep Habits, Happy Child by Marc Weissbluth, M.D.
- The Happy Sleeper by Heather Turgeon MFT
- It’s Never Too Late To Sleep Train by Craig Canapari, MD
- The No Cry Sleep Solution by Elizabeth Pantley
SIDS Risk : A prevention resource for doctors, parents, and babies.
- Finally Focused: The Breakthrough Natural Treatment Plan for ADHD by James Greenblatt, MD
- Driven to Distraction: Recognizing and Coping with ADD by Edward M. Hallowell, MD
- Taking Charge of ADHD by Russell A. Barkley, PhD
- Taking ADHD To School by Ellen Weiner (for kids)
ADHD resources compiled by the American Academy for Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
Children and Adults with Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder. Website founded to provide support to families with children with ADHD and adults with ADHD.
- The Tech-Wise Family by Andy Crouch
- Glow Kids by Nicholas Kardaras, PhD
- Reset Your Child’s Brain: Reversing the Effects of Electronic Screen-Time by Victoria Dunckley, MD
- Your Baby’s First Year by AAP and Steven P. Shelov, MD
- All Touchpoints books by T. Berry Brazelton, MD (series broken down by age groups)
- The Happiest Baby on the Block by Harvey Karp, MD
- How to Talk so Kids Will Listen… And Listen so Kids Will Talk by Adele Faber and Elaine Mazlish
- The Difficult Child by Stanley Turecki, MD
- Parenting with Love and Logic by Foster Cline, MD
- The Explosive Child: A New Approach for Understanding and Parenting Easily Frustrated, Chronically Inflexible Children by Ross W. Greene, PhD
- Easy to Love, Difficult to Discipline by Beck Bailey, PhD
AAP Sponsored website that reviews normal development, immunization, news and other parent resources.
KidsHealth is the most-visited site on the Web for information about health, behavior, and development from before birth through the teen years. KidsHealth also provides families with perspective, advice, and comfort about a wide range of physical, emotional, and behavioral issues that affect children and teens.
- The Care and Keeping of You: The Body Book for Younger Girls by Valorie Schaefer
- The Care and Keeping of You 2: The Body Book for Older Girls by Cara Natterson
- Guy Stuff: The Body Book for Boys by Cara Natterson and Micah Player
- Helping Your Anxious Teen: Positive Parenting Strategies to Help Your Teen Beat Anxiety, Stress, and Worry by Sheila Josephs, PHD
- Strong Mothers, Strong Sons by Meg Meeker, MD
- The Teenage Brain: A Neuroscientist’s Survival Guide to Raising Adolescents and Young Adults by Frances E. Jensen, MD
- Untangled: Guiding Teenage Girls Through the Seven Transitions into Adulthood by Lisa Damour, PhD
The Child Mind Institute https://childmind.org
Number 1 online resource for children’s mental health information.
The AAP Parenting Website https://www.healthychildren.org/English/Pages/default.aspx
HealthyChildren.org is the only parenting website backed by 67,000 pediatricians committed to the attainment of optimal physical, mental, and social health and well-being for all infants, children, adolescents, and young adults.
Consumer Product Safety Commission (RECALL LIST) https://www.cpsc.gov/
Due to the extraordinary circumstances surrounding COVID-19, some of the remedies identified in recall press releases may not be available at this time. Consumers should check with recalling firms for further details.